CHRO’s Action Plan to Reinvent Company Cultureunwiredcp
Building more flexible and equitable organisations
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a huge effect on the working landscape. As companies have been forced to activate distributed, remote workforces at a rate never seen before, many aspects of the workplace will never be the same again. An organisation’s ability to deliver on ‘employee experience’ – giving employees the flexibility to work ‘where’ and ‘how’ they prefer is picking up momentum every day. In fact, LinkedIn’s recent Future of Work B2B perception study by research firm GFK states that 80% business leaders in India feel pressured to offer greater flexibility today. Flexible working has emerged as a top priority in the new world of work, and business leaders see this as an opportunity to hire more diverse talent and improve business performance. With 82% of professionals in India considering a job change in 2022, it has become imperative to focus on an employee’s motivations — and it is true that talent is in the driver’s seat today. Thus, CHROs constantly face the pressure of building a future-oriented corporate culture that ensures business success and employee satisfaction. In this rapidly changing landscape, companies are aiming to become more agile and adaptable so that they can survive and thrive.
In this session, we will focus on:
- CHROs need to treat new culture as a business challenge
- Prioritizing flexible working arrangements, including work policies and working models
- Ensuring the well-being of employees
- Creating an environment that helps employees to learn and grow
- Focusing on strategies and technologies to help organizations hire and retain better, adjust to changes and have dynamic approach
- 2022 Global Talent Trends: The Reinvention of Company Culture
- 2021 Employee Well-Being Report: Dive into our latest workforce data to better understand how you can help employees be happy and successful at work.
- The Elements of People Success: Explore how to enable people to bring their best selves to work, to do their best work.
Executive Director & Head – Human Resources at Hexagon Capability Centre India
Global Head – HR Business Partner, Microland
CHRO (global), AGS Health
Global Head – HR, UST
Senior Director, Talent and Learning Solutions, India at LinkedIn
|11:00 – 11:10||Welcome & Introduction by The Economic Times|
|11:10 – 12:00||Adapting to the new workplace: How CHROs are taking the lead in reshaping work culture?|
|Companies are realizing that they cannot ignore change in the way businesses run today. There is an urgent need to create a strong and sustainable workplace positioned to weather any crisis. Thus, CHROs constantly face the pressure of building a future-oriented corporate culture that ensures business success and employee satisfaction. In this rapidly changing landscape, companies are aiming to become more agile and adaptable so that they can survive and thrive.
In this session, here is what we will focus on:
|12:00 – 12:05||Closing Remarks|