Leadership in Crisis Management in ME Regionunwiredcp
Guiding the arcs of time through relief and to recovery
Covid-19 is the most significant crisis to face the world in this modern era. A potent and highly infectious disease exploited international transportation systems to reach every corner of the planet. It will pose a continued threat until a vaccine is developed and distributed. This will require a significant amount of time. Nevertheless, societies must return to a semblance of normal functioning and economic activity, even while the threat still looms.
This interactive on-line course will teach you the essential tools and techniques of meta-leadership, a pragmatic framework and practice method developed by the npli over almost 20 years of engagement with crisis leaders. The three dimensions of meta-leadership — the person, the situation, and connectivity — help you better understand yourself as a leader, the challenges you face, and how to bring stakeholders together to achieve cohesive action.
- The course has a great mix of lecture, simulations, peer negotiations and expert case studies.
- Faculty will integrate applied neuroscience, game theory, psychology, group dynamics, and more into practical tools and techniques to improve leader effectiveness.
- The course has been developed after extensive research on and observation of leaders in high-stress, high-stakes situations and aims to better equip leaders to act and direct others in emergency.
- The classes will be by world class faculties in the evening hours so that your professional requirements are not hampered.
- Get certified by Harvard University, National Preparedness. Leadership Initiative.
Benefits of attending the masterclass
META-LEADERSHIP reframes the process and practice of leaders with:
1) A comprehensive organizing framework for understanding and integrating the many facets of leadership
2) A method for catalyzing collaborative activity
3) A focus on improving community functioning and performance
MODULE ONE: META-LEADERSHIP: COMPLEXITY & THE ARCS OF TIME
MODULE TWO: THE PERSON OF THE META-LEADER
MODULE THREE: SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
MODULE FOUR: CONNECTIVITY OF EFFORT & SWARM LEADERSHIP
ERIC J. MCNULTY
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
To subscribe to The Times of India, The Economic Times, Navbharat Times, Mumbai Mirror, Pune Mirror, Ahmedabad Mirror, Maharashtra Times & Ei Samay please click on the below link.