Customer Experience in the Post Covid World
Customer experience has always been a way for companies to differentiate themselves. But COVID-19 has changed the rules of the game. The customer we now serve is self-isolating, prefers digital and contactless engagement channels, is more conscious about spend, and is likely to be making different lifestyle choices for some time. Designing customer experiences for this new world may call for fundamentally different approaches. But the opportunities to create value are many.
This discussion will have experts take stock of the current situation and will focus on strategies and models to plan the future to keep businesses on track in crisis times:
- What does the future of customer service really look like? Will the after-effects of Covid-19 lay down new foundations for the future of CS?
- What new business models will evolve to assess potential risks and define responses in the event of a crisis?
- Remote customer experiences can still retain a personal touch?
- Survival is a keyword in these challenging times, how are today’s business leaders learning from adversity and what are their plans looking forward?
- Anil Jain, Chief Delivery Officer, In-Solutions Global Limited
- Arunashish Ghosh, Director, Virtusa
- Ashok Harris, President – Global Delivery, Hexaware Technologies Ltd
- Ashwani Mishra, Consulting Editor, ET Edge
- Balakrishnan A, Executive Director, Geojit Financial Services
- Caesar Peter, Manager – Solution Consulting, Servicenow
- GP Ashok Kumar, General Manager & Chief Technology Officer, The Karur Vysya Bank
- Rubal Sahni, Sales Director, Servicenow
- Vivek Vashist, Senior Director, Concentrix
Chief Delivery Officer
In-Solutions Global Limited
President – Global Delivery
Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Geojit Financial Services
Manager, Solution Consulting
GP Ashok Kumar
General Manager & Chief Technology Officer
The Karur Vysya Bank