How the race for a COVID vaccine is revolutionizing Big pharma & Role of Digital Infra for Delivery?unwiredcp
Due to the humanitarian and economic crisis resulting from the COVID-19 situation, there is now an urgency to accelerate the process of discovery and bring out a solution. While several countries are gearing up to start production as soon as a vaccine is discovered, this in itself would not be the end of the road. There are several challenges associated with the accelerated approval of any vaccine. Needless to say the successful restoration of normalcy in the world — socially and economically — depends on the success of these vaccine development ventures.
Months of the pandemic! A lot has happened – from fears of raw material supply disruptions to expedited approval of repurposed medicines and now hopes pinned on vaccines. The discussion will bring perspective on real world examples of how different organizations are competing in the race of vaccines and how global pharma organizations are embracing digital route to ensure smooth vaccine delivery during these difficult times:
- How did the pharma industry dealt with and responded to the global pandemic?
- How close is world to discovery of a viable vaccine?
- Can Indian firms rise to the challenge? Where do we stand in terms of large-scale manufacturing capabilities?
- How digital infrastructure can help us through the COVID-19 crisis?
- What are the main ways the global Covid-19 pandemic has transformed Pharma companies’ digital strategies?
- A digital platform like approach is going to work when it comes to vaccine dissemination and distribution in India?
- Re-imagining a hybrid commercialization model in the new normal