By now, it’s immensely clear that our era will be defined by a fundamental schism: the period before Covid-19 and the new normal that will emerge in the post-viral era: the “next normal.”
In this unprecedented new reality, we will witness a dramatic restructuring of the economic and social order in which business and society have traditionally operated.
We will see the beginning of discussion and debate about what the next normal could entail and how sharply its contours will diverge from those that previously shaped out lives.
Whether finance, manufacturing, logistics, the Covid-19 pandemic has compelled every line of business to undergo a change.
Remote working and work from home has become the new normal. Post-Covid, the prowess of technology is more palpable, however, there are some challenges in terms of modernizing LOB applications to meet today’s IT and the changing business needs.
Join The Economic Times Panel discussion in association with Microsoft, SAP, EY and eminent business, finance and technology leaders.. The panel will discuss how to leverage the right technology to enable faster development, higher productivity, reduced costs and more secure applications throughout organisations.
This Panel Discussion would broadly cover
- Current market situation and the impact of COVID on businesses
- How particular Lines of Businesses have been impacted by the many fallouts of the pandemic including remote working with work from home becoming the new normal
- How technology can be used to overcome some of these challenges and real world examples of how this is already happening in fast growth organisations
- How advanced technology solutions of SAP and MS together with the experience and insights by EY can enable the new normal with digitally native workloads hosted in cloud
- Jumpstarting your business growth engine and building adaptable resilient businesses with the help of transformative technologies
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd
Chief Information Officer
Partner and Consumer Products and
Retail Sector Leader
Executive Director –
Technology, Cloud & Solution Sales
Chief Customer Officer and
Head of Marketing
SAP Indian Subcontinent
Moushumee Basu Roy
EY Technology Advisory
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series