An invisible enemy (COVID-19) is standing against us, compelling us to leverage technology and ward off any possible attacks.
With the outbreak of COVID-19, containment efforts, like contact tracing, has emerged to be of utmost importance. It helps to isolate suspect and confirm cases, and to avoid or reduce community transmission.
Contact tracing is vital for public health as it helps to make early diagnosis and contain epidemics. However, the challenge lies in deriving value out of a mammoth amount of data. Accurate data means more smarter and timely decisions to mitigate COVID threats.
Contact tracing teams extensively analyze the data of confirmed cases, and conduct interviews to establish a detailed map of possible transmission across the different cases. However, crunching the large amount of data seems to be a major bottleneck. So, is automation the need of the hour?
How can automation add value to the contact tracing process and aid in the containment effort?
Join The Economic Times Live Webinar, powered by Automation Anywhere, to unlock the power of intelligent automation to mitigate COVID threats.
- How the contact tracing process from data extraction, risk categorization to next action for each category type can be automated
- Real-time tracking and reporting of vital epidemic data across multiple sources of information
Digital Workforce Evangelist
IMEA Automation Anywhere
Dr. Sushil Kumar Meher
AIIMS , New Delhi
VP & CIO
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series