Why is integration so important to organizations on a Digital Transformation journey? Traditional approaches cannot cope with the volume and pace of business innovation and modern platforms, DevOps tooling and agile approaches have accelerated the rate at which organizations can bring new business functions to bare.
Today, we find integration teams using traditional patterns, platforms struggling to keep pace with the growing business. However, there is no reason why integration teams cannot derive many of the benefits being enjoyed by developers in leveraging DevOps tools on modern container-based platforms to deliver agile integration. This is integration modernization and it encompasses 3 key things: Architecture, Technology, as well as People and Processes.
Join The Economic Times Live webinar, powered by IBM, to get a deep dive into:
- Understanding the implications of an end-to-end integration modernization approach
- Get a view into modernization that encompasses architecture, technology and people and processes.
- Understand how a “Hybrid Integration Platform” can deliver integration capabilities across traditional on-premises integration, modern agile integration and leveraging Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) capabilities
- See a demo on IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and how it can deliver value to your business and help meet business goals.
Chief Architect Cloud & Cognitive Solutions,
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series