Envisioning the New Normalunwiredcp
We Are Live
As Lenin observed in 1919: “There are decades when nothing happens and there are weeks when decades happen.”
We are living through a major inflection point in history. This means that when “normal life” resumes, the future won’t look or feel much like “the normal” we have been used to.
As businesses deal with the possibility of a sudden stop in their cash flows, the most uncovered are a new generation of organizations that are already struggling to be in business and pay off their loans and salaries. The longer the pandemic lasts, the greater the risk that the sharp downturn transforms into a financial crisis worse than the world has ever seen before.
But, as we have witnessed, businesses and entrepreneurs have bounced back in the past from failures and major global crisis. Taking the rough with the smooth and recovering from hardship is a part of every ‘happily ever after’ tale and it’s the mark of a truly great company or leader to face down disaster and rise again.
To address the possibilities of ‘Business After Covid-19’, we bring to you an exclusive web interaction with Ray Hammond, British Author, Futurist, U.N. Gold Medal Winner on April 28th between 3:30pm to 4:45pm IST.
- The Covid-19 – Creating an inflection point in history
- The new “normal” will not look o feel like the “normal” we have been used to
- How will the business delivery methods change?
- The sectors most likely to see dramatic change – healthcare, education, retail, office and administrative work and manufacturing
- Understanding the new normal – atleast a decade’s journey
|15:00 – 15:20||Log In to the Webinar|
|15:20 – 15:25||Welcome Address by ET Edge|
|15:25 – 15:30||Opening Address by Moderator|
|15:30 – 16:30||Address by Ray Hammond|
|Topic:– Business after Covid – 19|
|• The Covid-19 – Creating an inflection point in history
• The new “normal” will not look o feel like the “normal” we have been used to
• How will the business delivery methods change?
• The sectors most likely to see dramatic change – healthcare, education, retail, office and administrative work and manufacturing
• Understanding the new normal – Atleast a decade’s journey
|16:30 – 16:45||Q&A|
|16:45 – 16:50||Close of the Webinar|
British Author, Futurist, U.N. Gold Medal Winner
Ray Hammond is Europe’s most experienced and most widely published futurist. For over 35 years he has been writing and speaking about the trends that will shape the future. His long record of accurate foresight is unique in Europe and he is now living in the technological future he first described 30 years ago.
In 2010 former President Mikhail Gobachev presented Ray with a U.N. Gold Medal for Services to Futurology.
Ray is also a successful and proven business leader and serial entrepreneur. He has hands-on experience of creating and selling profitable businesses.
Today, Ray is the author of 14 books about the future, a body of work which he began in 1980 and which stands as testament to the long-term accuracy and reliability of his foresight. His 1984 publication, “The On-Line Handbook”, was the world’s first book to identify the overwhelming importance of the Internet and to identify ‘search’ as the key driving force behind all future on-line advertising and digital commerce. He is based in London.