15:05 – 16:00
|Cross-functional team collaboration – A key for efficient enterprise workflow
- Since early 2020, we have seen massive shift from conventional working style to remote working which have highlighted inefficiencies in daily practices, less evident in a traditional office environment hampering customer centric approach.
- In 2021 and beyond companies would focus on replacing outdated, overly time-consuming workflows with more automated processes and more self-service options.
- Breaking down data silos for strengthening the collaboration and creating outcome driven workflows.
- It takes a whole village to provide a great customer experience, where are you in the journey
- Mukesh Malik, COO, Aditya Birla Capital
- L Ravichandran, President & COO, Tech Mahindra
- Suman Kargupta, Sr VP & Head Customer Experience, Reliance Jio Infocomm
- Manoj Garg, Vice President & Head Customer Experience Excellence, Vodafone Idea
- Ratan Kesh, EVP & Head of Retail Operations and Service, Axis Bank
- Sudipta Barua, Head CX Strategy & Communication – Acquisition & GTM APAC, HCL Technologies
- Gerald Carroll, Area Vice President, Customer Workflows APJ, ServiceNow
- Sachin Castelino, COO, In-Solutions Global
- Vishal Badshah, Head Jamshedpur Plant, Tata Motors