Customer Experience in the Post Covid Worldunwiredcp
Customer experience has always been a way for companies to differentiate themselves. But COVID-19 has changed the rules of the game. The customer we now serve is self-isolating, prefers digital and contactless engagement channels, is more conscious about spend, and is likely to be making different lifestyle choices for some time. Designing customer experiences for this new world may call for fundamentally different approaches. But the opportunities to create value are many.
This discussion will have experts take stock of the current situation and will focus on strategies and models to plan the future to keep businesses on track in crisis times:
- What does the future of customer service really look like? Will the after-effects of Covid-19 lay down new foundations for the future of CS?
- What new business models will evolve to assess potential risks and define responses in the event of a crisis?
- Remote customer experiences can still retain a personal touch?
- Survival is a keyword in these challenging times, how are today’s business leaders learning from adversity and what are their plans looking forward?
- Akhil Agarwal, Chief operating Officer, IGT Solutions
- Ashwani Mishra, Consulting Editor, ET Edge
- Caesar Peter, Manager, Solution Consulting, Servicenow
- Monish Vohra, Head Customer Services, SBI Cards
- Rachna Chugh, Customer Experience, Genpact
- Rajiv Upadhyay, Sales Director – India North, Servicenow
- Sanjay Chincholikar, Head- Operations (India Films Business), Cosmo Films
- Sourav Sinha, Chief Information Officer, IndiGo Airlines
- Sudipta Barua, Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships: IB, HCL Technologies – North
- Susanta Patnaik, COO, Supreme Industries
Chief operating Officer
Consulting Technology Editor
Manager – Solution Consulting
Head Customer Services
Head- Operations (India Films Business)
Chief Information Officer
Strategic Communication – Acquisition & GTM(APAC)