We set our vision to 2030 and engage in purpose driven dialogues that seek to support the recovery of the Asian Economy and roadmap for growth
The Economic Times
Coffee Table Book
The 6th Edition of Asia’s Promising Business Leaders
With the promise of a new brand of leaders emerging from the rising nations of Asia, the future of the continent looks very exciting. The Economic Times is proud to acknowledge business leaders of Asia, who are going to play an important part in shaping the business demographics of not just Asia, but also the world in the very near future.
Here are some of the parameters to identify them
Who are these Trailblazers?
- The company should be headquartered in Asia
- Should have minimum of 03 years of operational office(s) as on March 2021
- Should have a minimum growth rate of 5-7% Year on Year
- Annual turnover for Start-Ups (0-6 years old), Public & Private sector companies (6+ years) should be a minimum of 100 Crore plus.
- Should have played a pivotal role in development and enhancement of its reputation in the industry, by providing holistic products and/or exceptional customer services and other essentials
- Key elements to be considered includes overall market share, workplace culture, business ethics, CSR and most importantly should have achieve excellence
- Individual should be a resident of Asia and managing an organization that is at least 04 years old
- Should lead an organization in his capacity as the Chairman/CEO/Managing Director
- Individual should have contributed critically towards delivering finest services to the organization, motivating growth of the organization and enhancing the industry at large
- Key elements to be considered includes profit, turnover, leadership & degree of innovation and extent of expansion into national and international markets
- Size of the business being headed by the individual
- Impact of their work on the profession/industry
- Any other notable achievements (awards/accolades/member of notable industry associations)
Explore Main Information
What to Expect?
Country Heads and Senior Government Officials and Ministers in Attendance from across Asia
Unique mix of incumbent and emerging Asian Business leaders for the most balanced conversations on the future of the continent.
Innovation zone to feature fresh Start-ups from diverse domains.