300+ regional business leaders
Interact & network with the Industry Leaders
Recognize the future demands
Exhibit your solutions & services
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” Bill Gates.
Intelligent automation is the combination of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and process automation that is used to create smart business processes and workflows that think, learn, and adapt on their own.
Being Intelligent: What’s now and next in Automation; the summit will highlight the automation projects into the stratosphere with scaling, hyper-automation, industrialization, process discovery and digital twins. However, with fast growth, we must also be mindful of the risks; therefore, we’ll also be tackling the topic of security and mitigating fraud with AI.
Key Discussion Points
- How Cognitive Computing Unlocks Business Process Management’s Performance-Enhancing Virtues?
- Value of Intelligent automation and Robotic Process Automation
- Automation Supports Business Growth & Resilience
- Improving customer experience
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, augmented intelligence
- Internet of Things, IoT / Industry 4.0
- Advanced analytics, Business Insight, Data-Driven Decision Making
- Strategy, Deployment, Business Transformation, Scalability
- Risk, Compliance, Security
- An overview of the current intelligent automation landscape for business applications
- Defining an effective intelligent automation strategy early in the process to set the foundation for success
- Understand and overcome key challenges arising while implementing intelligent automation
- Map and design a winning automation strategy & converse on failure-free implementation
- Gather insights from leading industry experts on the impact of changing global trends along with interpreting how to balance the technology disruption
3 Reason To Partner With Us
Who Will You Meet?
Chief Strategy Officer
The Economic Times Digital Workplace Virtual Summit