Following are the Rules and Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Registered as Farmer Producer Company (under Companies Act 2013)/ New Generation Cooperatives registered on between 2010 and 2018
- 2. Must have completed a minimum of two Financial Years
- 3. Must have made profit in at least one Financial Year
- 1. All the nomination forms duly received via any of the above suggested methods will be scrutinized.
- 2. The nomination forms will be checked for completeness of eligibility criteria.
- 3. All complete entries will be coded for anonymity and made ready for the jury.
- 4. Last day for nomination form to be submitted is on the 18 April 2021
- 5. The winners will be awarded at Samunnati-The Economic Times Farmer Producer Organization Summit & Awards 2021.
The completed nomination form along with supporting documents needs to be submitted using one of the following methods as below:
Submit a copy of the following documents along with the signed nomination form-
- 1. Registration Certificate
- 2. MOA
- 3. PAN
- 4. Business licenses procured by the FPO
- 5. Audited Balance Sheet of the last two financial years
- 6. Business Plan
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Email id- Mohammad.Zaidi@IN.GT.COM
Email id- Shakti.Shekhawat@IN.GT.COM
Email id- Sagar.BT@IN.GT.COM
Email id- Prakhar.katiyar@IN.GT.COM