300+ regional business leaders
Interact & network with the Industry Leaders
Recognize the future demands
Exhibit your solutions & services
The COVID-19 pandemic bought about a shock of unprecedented magnitude for organisations both large and small. Business leaders had therefore one prime goal: to find solutions to keep their employees working. For many companies, tools used to enable remote working meant they could continue to survive. We will see changes to the digital workplace in the coming years too and a lot of these changes will be a direct result of what we learned from COVID-19’s impact.
Understanding the new normal will be a mixed environment, The Economic Times Digital Workplace Virtual Summit is an exclusive summit that will focus on how to engage a modern workforce, lead their digital transformation journey.
- Get Insights to understand & learn the latest digital workplace trends across sectors
- Hear from regional & international inspiring industry experts on how they are using technology solutions to aid digital workplace and transformation
- Get inspired – Innovation of thoughts and innovation of action
- Demonstrate digital workplace solutions with 300+ regional business leaders
- Interact & network with the Industry Leaders
- Listen to influencers of digital workplace from India & the region
- Recognize the future demands
- Exhibit your solutions & services
3 Reason To Partner With Us
Who Will You Meet?
Chief Strategy Officer
The Economic Times Digital Workplace Virtual Summit