The MarCon Virtual Conclave
Last year has been an eye opener for many businesses, the pandemic caused many companies to shut and many are still struggling to get back to the pre pandemic levels. Strategies which were present in an organization became obsolete in matter of months. Business leaders were making decisions daily rather than using a common solution practice. Predicting the future against the headwinds of change can feel particularly futile and the ability to quickly adapt and respond to the ever-evolving new normal has proven to be a make or break moment for businesses and marketers alike.
It was either change or close. And we can safely say that e-commerce and digital experiences will go hand in hand in 2021. If we look at the business side, digitization will become very analytical and data driven as incorporating the new age technology like AI, will prove fruitful post pandemic. The personalization of marketing experiences is a trend that is also expected to remain at the top of the agenda well into 2021. Programmatic advertising, an automated system that optimizes ad placement for targeted consumers, is one aspect of this increased personalization.
- “61% of consumers won’t return to a mobile site that had trouble accessing.” – Forbes
- “40% of consumers end up visiting a competitor’s website if they have trouble accessing a company’s mobile site.” – Forbes
- “32% of customers would stop interacting with a brand they loved after one bad experience.” – PwC
- “Companies that earn $1 billion a year earn an additional $700 million over three years by investing in customer experience.” – Qualtrics
- “Digital transformation and a focus on customer experience can generate a 20-30% increase in customer satisfaction and economic gains of 20-50%.” – Mckinsey
- “Two-thirds of a company’s competitive edge comes from its customer experience.” – Deloitte
- “Consumers who have an emotional connection with a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value.” – Motista
The 2nd Edition of the Economic Times Marketing & CX Leader’s Summit 2021 is designed to bring marketing professionals together on a virtual platform to discuss about post pandemic marketing strategies, data & AI driven technologies, digital marketing, branding & image building through social media, customer service & experience. This summit is designed to explore the developments in this space along with the bottlenecks being faced during the implementation of the forward-looking ideas. Lively discussions and interactive sessions highlighting solutions to some of the practical problems on contemporary topics and more makes this one of the most sought-after summits of the industry.