Digitizing the financial services industry
Leadership, culture & technology
Reimaging technology delivery
Predicting the future of technology
The banking industry is undergoing a radical shift, one driven by new competition from FinTechs, changing business models, mounting regulation and compliance pressures, and disruptive technologies.
The emergence of FinTech/non-bank startups is changing the competitive landscape in financial services, forcing traditional institutions to rethink the way they do business.
Join us at The Economic Times BFSI Tech Leaders Summit to understand how business leaders use technology in every form to help organizations tackle the industry challenges and embrace digital transformation to cater to demanding needs of their customers.
- Policy Makers & Government Agencies
- Insurance Firms
- Mutual Funds
- Non-Banking Financial Services
- Regional Banks
- Digitizing the financial services industry – more a need & not a want
- Embracing transformation strategies – building tomorrow’s financial services today
- Leadership, culture & technology – an integrated approach to enable digital transformation
- Reimaging technology delivery to drive a substantial change in productivity, customer experience and engagement
- Predicting the future of technology enabled digital services in financial services
- Cutting through the noise – understanding your company’s strategic tech priorities that is critical to business success
Who Should Attend?
Chief Information Office
Chief Digital Officer
Chief Information Security Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Data Officer
MD & CEO
Chief Customer Experience Officer
Head, President, Vice President, Director, GM
Information Technology, Information Security, Digital, Operations, Analytics, Customer Experience
The Economic Times BFSI Tech Leaders Virtual Summit