CIOs Redefining the Employee Experienceunwiredcp
CIOs are constantly looking for ways to improve the employee experience and unlock new ways for employees to work smarter. While IT still supplies the standard back-office, apps-infra and tech support, IT also designs platforms to attract top performers, onboard them, provide service and support, and drive engagement throughout the employee lifecycle. It’s vital to remember that enhancing workplace experience doesn’t just require changes in work and management philosophies, but also improvements in the digital tools available to employees. CIOs enable a consistent and secure experience for employees who have been under a lot of pressure at work during the pandemic. The discussion will focus on various challenges, expectations, adoption of technologies, employee experiences and successful strategies for data privacy and digital transformation. We are inviting experts from key industries to share their knowledge and stories and help each other in building the blocks right. You have been the Doyen of the sector and your insights at The Economic Times Digital Roundtable Discussion powered by Zones Corporate Solutions Limited will be extremely useful for all the stakeholders. Key discussion pointers:
- Off-late are you seeing an increased focus on employee experience?
- What is the most challenging part of the employee experience from an IT perspective?
- How does IT agility and resiliency positively impact the employee experience?
- Better technology solution and its impacts on employee wellness
- Security and data privacy is key to a successful digital strategy and at the same time, they should not become a hindrance to employee productivity. As organisations are no longer limited to the four walls, an integrated approach to cyber security covering all technology assets, end-computing, on-prem and cloud is imperative.
- Cut IT costs or give the best apps and computing experience to your employees, how do make the right balance?
- New world technologies like DevSecops. AI, Metaverse and AR – VR are going to be the new world order. How do you see these technologies permeating within your organisation and their adoption path?