Repurpose your supply chain for resilienceunwiredcp
Over the past several weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has revealed the vulnerabilities of a globalized supply chain across industries. Companies need to induce agility, adaptability and responsiveness in their supply chains and build capabilities to manage an ambiguous and ever evolving supplier ecosystem. How do you prepare for a vastly different never normal?
Accenture, in association with The Economic Times, is organizing a session to discuss how organizations could repurpose and reshape supply chains for the future and build the resiliency required to thrive in this volatile environment.
- How can organizations build a resilient supply chain to compete in the new normal?
- how digital supply chain can transform the supply chain function make the processes more efficient
- An immersive experience combining live interactive demos
- Industry case examples of successful journeys on:
- Configuring supply chains
- Digital platform enabled supply chain planning transformation
- Control tower driven execution excellence
- Leveraging analytics to solve key supply chain problems
- Roadmap and toolkit needed on the “now” and “next” actions
- We are bringing APPLIED. NOW. to life with knowledge sessions by experts and thought leaders
Accenture Strategy – India Lead – Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment
Managing Director – Accenture Strategy
Global Planning & Fulfillment Lead
Managing Director, Accenture Strategy
Lead – Supply Chain & Operations Network (Growth Markets)