Securing Enterprise Applications using DevSecOpsunwiredcp
DevOps has played a crucial role when it comes to an organization’s innovation and digital transformation strategies. However, of late, we have heard a lot about DevSecOps that simply connotes the significance of security in the software development life cycle. The DevSecOps approach creates a culture of “Security as Code” promoting collaboration between development engineers and the security team.
DevSecOps is all about secure application delivery. It embeds security in every aspect of software development process. It is also about trying to automate core security tasks by embedding security controls and processes early in the DevOps workflow.
However, cloud native applications have unique concerns in secure design, development, and delivery than the heritage applications of yesteryear. Although security is not a new concept, cloud native apps present a set of new challenges, brought on by new architectural styles, programming models, pipelines, and tools.
Join The Economic Times Live Webinar—Securing Enterprise Applications Using DevSecOps, powered by IBM, to hear about field encounters with secure pipeline delivery. Also, learn how IBM Cloud Paks bring capabilities to address DevSecOps.
- Reframing the relationship between developer and security
- Faster security with automation
- Improve transparency—from the start of development
- Faster recovery—since security is built from the start, storing backups from the beginning of the process.
- Constant awareness—monitoring the systems and checking deployment from the start of the development cycle.
Program Director – DevOps
EMEA SE Manager