With the current crisis of COVID 19 pandemic, organizations are more conscious about losing access from their sensitive data and are more motivated to pay ransom. The dark side of the world is taking advantage of the situation which can be seen with the current trend of increasing ransomware attacks and offering ransomware as-a-service to the dark world by the cyber criminals.
Organizations needs to ensure that their data is always available in an increasingly complex environment. With the organizations have more endpoints and applications running than ever, potential points of attack are at higher risk. Your data might be on the cloud, but if you don’t have ransomware recovery plan or are dependent on manual processes, it could take several weeks for the data to recover after breach.
You can reduce threats from end to end by reducing human error, reducing exposure and through reducing resilient architecture for the data backup. Join the Economic Times Unwired on Ransomware Protection: Last Line of Defence, First Step in Data Recovery, powered by Commvault to learn how you can have a robust ransomware protection to save your more than ever valuable data.
Commvault India & SAARC
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series