We’re now at both a delicate and dangerous phase in this pandemic, the country-wide lockdown has made it a mandate for many organizations to work remotely, creating challenges for businesses around the country. Many people will be experiencing a sustained period of remote working for the first time.
The only thing growing faster than the COVID-19 infection rate at the minute is anxiety about working from home. But, with the right support, shifting your team to remote work can not only get you through these hard times, but position you to grow your organization once the pandemic is over.
The problem isn’t as simple as having a good video conference software because communication is holistic, requiring an an-end to-end solution that moves all your workflows into the digital world. Collaboration and communication has come out to be one of the biggest struggle with working remotely
Join The Economic Times Live Webinar powered by Lark where you will get to learn valuable tips and an actionable prescription on how to keep your team productive wherever your team members are during this crisis and beyond.
National Collateral Management Service
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series