As COVID-19 continues to interrupt normal course of business and it’s lasting impact is yet to be determined . In the battle of ‘survival’ and ‘succumb’in the post COVID era , organizations with strong digital foundation are in a comfortable position and would be out of the woods unscathed. The need arises to gauge the digital assets, realign them and make right digital choices.
As CXOs pave the way post COVID-19, digitally-enabled operating models, business innovation and improved customer interactions would form the pillars to wade through the crisis.
Join The Economic Times Live Virtual Panel Discussion, powered by Adobe & EY, along with established thought leaders from some of the esteemed brands in the industry,will discuss how digitally enabled operating models, business innovation and customer interactions, can bring agility and stability in the business while addressing the many fallouts of this unprecedented crisis.
This virtual session would broadly cover:
- Changing role of CXOs in the face of the new market reality
- Responsible marketing
- Mitigating risks in the customer experience
- Tracking the change in consumer behavior
- Evoking brand love with seamless digital customer interactions
Vice President, Digital
(Group Strategy Office)
Executive Vice President & Head,
Partner / Principal
- You should be pre-registered online for the webinar
- You must attend the full webinar
- You must reply to all poll questions/feedback, if any.
- Follow ET-edge social media page when you received thank you mail.
- The gift will be sent to your office address within 30 days after the last webinar of the series