Leadership in Crisis Managementunwiredcp
GUIDING THE ARCS OF TIME THROUGH RELIEF
AND TO RECOVERY
COVID-19 IS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT CRISIS TO FACE THE WORLD IN THIS MODERN ERA. A POTENT AND HIGHLY INFECTIOUS DISEASE EXPLOITED INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS TO REACH EVERY CORNER OF THE PLANET. IT WILL POSE A CONTINUED THREAT UNTIL A VACCINE IS DEVELOPED AND DISTRIBUTED. THIS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME. NEVERTHELESS, SOCIETIES MUST RETURN TO A SEMBLANCE OF NORMAL FUNCTIONING AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY, EVEN WHILE THE THREAT STILL LOOMS.
THIS INTERACTIVE ON-LINE COURSE WILL TEACH YOU THE ESSENTIAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES OF META-LEADERSHIP, A PRAGMATIC FRAMEWORK AND PRACTICE METHOD DEVELOPED BY THE NPLI OVER ALMOST 20 YEARS OF ENGAGEMENT WITH CRISIS LEADERS. THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF META-LEADERSHIP — THE PERSON, THE SITUATION, AND CONNECTIVITY — HELP YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AS A LEADER, THE CHALLENGES YOU FACE, AND HOW TO BRING STAKEHOLDERS TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE COHESIVE ACTION.
- The course has a great mix of lecture, simulations, peer negotiations and expert case studies.
- Faculty will integrate applied neuroscience, game theory, psychology, group dynamics, and more into practical tools and techniques to improve leader effectiveness.
- The course has been developed after extensive research on and observation of leaders in high-stress, high-stakes situations and aims to better equip leaders to act and direct others in emergency.
- The classes will be by world class faculties in the evening hours so that your professional requirements are not hampered.
- Get certified by Harvard University, National Preparedness. Leadership Initiative
Benefits of attending the masterclass
META-LEADERSHIP reframes the process and practice of leaders with:
1) A comprehensive organizing framework for understanding and integrating the many facets of leadership
2) A method for catalyzing collaborative activity
3) A focus on improving community functioning and performance
MODULE ONE: META-LEADERSHIP: COMPLEXITY & THE ARCS OF TIME
MODULE TWO: THE PERSON OF THE META-LEADER
MODULE THREE: SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
MODULE FOUR: CONNECTIVITY OF EFFORT